JCIS CPD Supports
2022/2023 JCIS Day arrow_drop_down
The theme of next year’s JCIS workshop is to review your “Junior Cycle implementation process and the identification of perceptions, practices and opportunities”.
It will focus on the key aspects of change relating to Junior Cycle provision in your school, including
- The dual approach to assessment
- The balance between knowledge and skills
- Reporting on the broader picture of learning
- A flexible programme for students’ learning
- Teacher professional collaboration
These key aspects of change are central to the Framework for Junior Cycle (2015).
CPD Supports (2022/2023)
JCIS CPD Supports arrow_drop_down
Assessment Considerations to Support Student-Centred Learning
Every Child in Every Classroom - Universal Design for LearningFile type: PPT
Digital PortfoliosFile type: PPTFile type: PPT
Whole School Planning and Development of a Coherent Wellbeing ProgrammeFile type: PPT